Awesome Grounds Awesome Grounds

Fail.....

I don't know what's worse: the fact that you're knocking someone else's success or the fact that you realize that this flash sucked beyond all conceivable knowledge. Hell you even said that you, yourself, are ashamed of making that piece of shit. If you would, please stop failing and make something worthwhile.

Foamy's Rant IV Foamy's Rant IV

Best line over

"but they gave it two thumbs up...."
"Yeah? Well, here's one finger up." Classic

Mario v. Luigi 2 Mario v. Luigi 2

I'm gonna be blunt with ya

I'm going to agree with you. It was not good at all. It was slow, boring and just plain. It felt like you just threw it together and said here watch this. My suggestions are:
Better music: Back to mad was used in SMBZ. Use another song
Better or new sprites: the ones in there were ok but they just looked goofy
More action: I'm not saying DBZ style fighting. Try to make your own up or something. Use you imagination.

An A for effort be a C- for the work.

ChubbyMommy responds:

I tried to keep it as far away from DBZ action as possible. Where did it seem like there was DBZ action?

Chris & Harry Chris & Harry

What the..!?!? *boom*

The video was awesome. It the type of fighting that fighters would fight fights for. I give you a ten because not only was the whole movie was good but an epic, spartan-strength kick to the balls is always funny

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Awesome is an understatment.

This was some funny stuff. my favorite part," You're supposed to hit her." "Damn right I'm gonna hit that." Hilarious. Keep on with the funniness.

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Awesome stuff

Man, this was an awesome piece of work. The music was perfect. It captured the feeling of the video and gave it personality. The animation was good and i liked how you put him in the clips of the game. I was half way expecting Sonic to come in there and help him out, but it was still a very good piece. Keep up the good work.

Sonic Stereo Sonic Stereo

Nice

Never touch a hedgehog's radio. People get shot like that.